To distribute Pixie Packages, we partner with a number of Churches, agencies, and homeless shelters (in Philadelphia, New Jersey, and New York) who are in a position to provide social services, counseling and referrals and can best meet the basic needs of homeless and poverty stricken women.
Do you have a little time and a little space in your home or office to spare? Project Pixie is looking for volunteers to serve as Pixie Partner Drop-off Site (PPDS) Ambassadors in the following regions:
- Philadelphia, PA
- Newark, NJ
- Union, NJ
- New York, NY
- Wilmington, DE
As a PPDS Ambassador, you will help secure much needed feminine care products by serving as a drop off location in your neighborhood or business district. Thanks to your support, families in your neighborhood will have an easy way to donate their unused, clean cotton underwear and feminine care products. In addition, PPDS Ambassadors help spread the word of this important work by sharing Project Pixie’s mission with local groups, list serves, schools, etc.
This is a great way to meet other families in your community, as well as teach your own children about the importance of volunteering and community engagement. We’ll give you the tools, you make the connection!
Be a voice for women in your community by signing up to be a Project Pixie Drop-Off Site Ambassador today!
Ambassador Toolkit Includes:
- Small yard sign that denotes your house as an “Official Pixie Partner Drop Off Location”
- Marketing toolkit, including donation forms, flyer copy, brochures, etc
- Sample emails for local list serves, e-mail blasts, facebook, etc.
- Project Pixie Staff support
- Social events to meet other Pixie Partner Site Ambassadors
- Minimum 1 year commitment
- Complete Pixie Partner Site Ambassador training
- Serve as your neighborhood contact for Project Pixie, promoting your location and coordinating drop-offs with donors
- Spread the word about the urgent need for feminine care items for women in our community
- Have fun!
To learn more or to sign up, email firstname.lastname@example.org